Thursday, October 25, 2012

Shouting the News


First i feel the need to explain this isn't something i would normally watch so i picked some people at random like Larry king. After watching Foxed out in class Bill O' Reilly seemed like a good candidate to watch seemed at least interesting to see what makes him say shut up. 
When watching Bill O' Reilly's Show i'd have to say i was disappointed. He did not tell anyone to shut up. I was rather bored, I'm guessing the election is going his way. He was still louder than his guests, but not yelling at anyone like seen in the documentary. All of his guest seem no agree with him. I wonder if thats because they were all Fox New Contributors. He seems very opinionated and i don't feel i learned anything from him. He seem very arrogant, that is a big turn off for me and normally ends in me changing the station. I think a one hour of him is torture not informational.


Larry King seems a little different. He speaks more Calmly. Larry king ask questions and tries to lead you you in to what he want to say. He doesn't use the shut up method from what i could see. He seems to talk to more famous style people like Jon Stewart. Larry king Doesn't seem to use CNN Contributor to make story swing more there way. I think i could play him at least as background noise his demeanor is much more tolerable.



So Larry king wins this battle for less annoying. I doubt anything will compare to the original.

No comments:

Post a Comment